World Autism Awareness Day will take place on Thursday 2nd April 2015. For ways of how to support and promote this day click the link below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch Network Awards 2019 shortlist announced
- People want more control and choice over health decisions
- North Central London residents tell us they want to see GP waiting times cut
- Six ways health services can improve waiting rooms
- How easy to use are services if you have a sensory impairment?
- Accessibility checklist for GP surgeries
- How can services learn from people’s experience of A&E?
Healthwatch Wirral News
- Local healthcare professionals talk reproductive health and preventing unplanned pregnancies
- Confidence and trust in hospital staff high but overall improvements in people’s inpatient experience have stalled
- Arrowe Park Hospital’s emergency department inspected
- The NHS in Wirral is changing, and it needs your help
- Signs of improvement but concerns remain about the safety and quality of independent ambulance services