Can you help us improve community health and care coordination?
Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust provides community-based health and care services in Wirral and Cheshire East. In Wirral, we provide a wide range of services including:
• community nursing and matrons
• urgent response service
• intermediate care service
• therapy services
• adult social care
• children’s services, including health visiting and school nursing
• walk in centres / urgent treatment centre
• GP Out of Hours
We are changing how some of our services will work together. We plan to bring together many teams (including community nursing and matrons, health visiting, school nursing and some adult social care teams) into integrated teams that are managed all together in specific localities.
This is so that we can:
• work more closely with the groups of GP surgeries forming ‘Primary Care Networks’
• provide better coordinated care across our own teams
• better understand and work with local communities
We’d like your help as we start this process.
It’s important to us that we do this through asking partner organisations, across sectors and of all sizes, what you think about this. To help, please fill in this three question survey and/or get in touch using the contact details in the survey link: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WCHCstakeholder1/