Sahir House has been offering HIV support, information and training across Merseyside since 1985. It offers a wide range of services to people living with or affected by HIV; HIV related training; up to date HIV information; prevention and testing; and opportunities to volunteer.
Monitoring and Database Worker – £21,693 pro rata.
Hours – between 16 and 21 hours per week (there is some flexibility in the number of hours required, which can be worked across 3, 4 or 5 days per week).
They need someone to fill a very important role at Sahir House. The Monitoring and Database Worker makes sure that all data is recorded, tracks everything that happens with service users, writes reports on this with other staff members and helps identify where improvements can be made.
In particular, Sahir House are looking for someone who:
- Pays meticulous attention to detail and can produce detailed, accurate written reports for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Understands the world of outcomes and outputs; monitoring and evaluation; and knows how services like theirs can demonstrate the impact we make
- Can develop and maintain their new database
- Communicates effectively, both face-to-face and in writing, and can adapt their communication style and for different audiences
- Has excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Likes flexibility and being part of a team
- Has bags of energy, is happy to manage their own time and prioritise their workload
Sahir House is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. They especially welcome applications from groups that reflect Sahir House service user groups – HIV positive people (and other disabled people); people from Black and Minority Ethnic groups; Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people and refugee communities.
Appointment is subject to a 3-month probationary period, satisfactory references and DBS check.
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Thursday 9th January 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
Applicants should complete a Sahir House application form demonstrating how they meet each of the criteria in the person specification. Please do not attach your CV.
Application pack can be downloaded from the Charity Jobs website here