On behalf of NHS SEPT Community Health Services, the ‘Food First’ team are conducting a survey to explore people’s perceptions of care home food. They are looking for people linked to care homes, whatever that relationship may be, to complete the survey. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and there is the option of being entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Tesco gift card.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Sir Robert Francis QC confirmed as new Chair of Healthwatch England
- Encouraging people to plan for care needs ‘just in case’ is biggest hurdle for the Government’s Green Paper
- What did 34,000 people say about mental health care?
- Tell us your story about maternal mental health
- Mental health support – what are we doing about it?
- Making sure GPs provide information in a way that people can understand
- Healthwatch Network Awards 2018 shortlist announced