On behalf of NHS SEPT Community Health Services, the ‘Food First’ team are conducting a survey to explore people’s perceptions of care home food. They are looking for people linked to care homes, whatever that relationship may be, to complete the survey. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and there is the option of being entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Tesco gift card.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- What have people told us about health and social care
- People share what a good A&E experience looks like
- Where can I go for support for my mental health as a parent?
- How one man helped make cancer care better by sharing his experience
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Jennifer* and Alex* share their stories.
- Understanding the impact of miscarriage on your mental health – Beth* and Fatima* share their stories
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Leanne* shares her story.