Please see below the most recent PALS bulletin with some really helpful information about services that may be available for you or your loved ones over the holiday/winter period.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- What changes do people in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin want to see made to their NHS?
- What changes do people in Lincolnshire want to see made to their NHS?
- Over 30,000 people share their views on how to improve their local NHS - thank you!
- Dementia carer: As a carer I get just 3 hours’ sleep a day
- A real example of how dementia care is affected by poor financial aid
- Why it's important to review the care of people with dementia
- What should you expect when it comes to care for your teeth?
Healthwatch Wirral News
- Local healthcare professionals talk reproductive health and preventing unplanned pregnancies
- Confidence and trust in hospital staff high but overall improvements in people’s inpatient experience have stalled
- Arrowe Park Hospital’s emergency department inspected
- The NHS in Wirral is changing, and it needs your help
- Signs of improvement but concerns remain about the safety and quality of independent ambulance services