On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Making it easier to share your feedback – a new Single Complaints Statement for social care
- Making a complaint about social care services – what should you expect?
- Healthwatch Network Awards 2018 shortlist announced
- Meet the health and social care staff who go the extra mile
- Families fight to save local respite service
- Getting the basics right for people who are Deaf
- Helping young people speak up about their mental health