On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- How can services learn from people’s experience of A&E?
- Five things that would make cancer care better
- How does living in a rural area affect access to healthcare?
- Breast cancer survivor urges people to have their say about changes to the NHS
- Early diagnosis: The key to improving support for people affected by dementia
- What would you do to make dementia support better?
- How the NHS can make care better for people with Down syndrome
Healthwatch Wirral News
- The NHS in Wirral is changing, and it needs your help
- Signs of improvement but concerns remain about the safety and quality of independent ambulance services
- Bloom Building Opening in Birkenhead Monday 4th February – New Home of The Open Door Centre
- Many women are positive about their maternity care, but improvements still needed
- Primary Care Services provided at TG Medical Centre in West Kirby