On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- What should you expect when it comes to care for your teeth?
- What does NHS data about complaints tell us?
- Seven pieces of information that you should expect to receive after being diagnosed with dementia
- Thinking about end of life care for you and your family
- How volunteering helped me find my dream job
- Five benefits of volunteering when you work full time
- How volunteering can help boost your confidence - Isabelle's story
Healthwatch Wirral News
- Arrowe Park Hospital’s emergency department inspected
- The NHS in Wirral is changing, and it needs your help
- Signs of improvement but concerns remain about the safety and quality of independent ambulance services
- Bloom Building Opening in Birkenhead Monday 4th February – New Home of The Open Door Centre
- Many women are positive about their maternity care, but improvements still needed