On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Sir Robert Francis QC confirmed as new Chair of Healthwatch England
- Encouraging people to plan for care needs ‘just in case’ is biggest hurdle for the Government’s Green Paper
- What did 34,000 people say about mental health care?
- Tell us your story about maternal mental health
- Mental health support – what are we doing about it?
- Making sure GPs provide information in a way that people can understand
- Healthwatch Network Awards 2018 shortlist announced