On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- How you can help improve health and care for your community
- Our volunteers: Oriana's story
- What does good mental health care look like?
- How do people feel about their data being shared by the NHS?
- Six things you should expect from social care support
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless