On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Do you need help getting to hospital?
- Giving the people of Manchester a stronger say in the future of health and care
- Why are people struggling to get their medication?
- Making it easier to access NHS services in Redbridge
- Using technology to build a stronger Healthwatch community
- Healthwatch brings people's voices to Westminster
- Registering with your GP: understanding your rights
Healthwatch Wirral News
- Bloom Building Opening in Birkenhead Monday 4th February – New Home of The Open Door Centre
- Many women are positive about their maternity care, but improvements still needed
- Primary Care Services provided at TG Medical Centre in West Kirby
- Sahir House is recruiting a Monitoring and Database Worker
- Healthwatch Network Reveals Top Priorities for 2019