NHS Continuing Healthcare – Your guide to care and support
NHS Continuing Healthcare, also known as NHS continuing care or “fully funded NHS care”, is free care for outside of hospital that is arranged and funded by the NHS. This means that you will receive care and support to meet your assessed needs at no cost to you.
Read more about:
- Where can NHS continuing healthcare be provided?
- Eligibility for NHS continuing healthcare
- NHS continuing healthcare assessments
- Care and support planning
- Refunds for delays in NHS continuing healthcare funding
- If you are not eligible for NHS continuing healthcare
- Frequently asked questions
This information, plus much more, can be found here