The focus for the presentations were the Out of Hours service and the changes expected for the future. They asked that if any Care Homes had issues with the Out of Hours service, or with admissions of Care Home patients to the Emergency department, to let them know. Download the meeting report below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
Healthwatch Wirral News
- Seeing the light through the armour… thrive don’t just survive. Thinking differently about shielding
- Wirral SEND Services – COVID-19 Snapshot for Parent/Carers
- Safeguarding adults on Merseyside during the COVID-19 crisis
- Diabetes UK opens regional Facebook group
- Mental Health Awareness Week – 18-24 May 2020