The focus for the presentations were the Out of Hours service and the changes expected for the future. They asked that if any Care Homes had issues with the Out of Hours service, or with admissions of Care Home patients to the Emergency department, to let them know. Download the meeting report below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- How you can help improve health and care for your community
- Our volunteers: Oriana's story
- What does good mental health care look like?
- How do people feel about their data being shared by the NHS?
- Six things you should expect from social care support
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless