This month’s Tomorrow’s Women Wirral timetable hosts lots of new and interesting courses and activities for women 18+. New Year’s Resolution or not, there’s something to empower every woman at Tomorrow’s Women Wirral.
Some brand new additions to the timetable include:
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency – 15th January – 9:30 – 4pm.
- Crafts & Cake Decorating Activities – 18th January for 4 weeks – 10am – 12pm.
- Happy Healthy Home (5 Week Parenting course) – 12th January – 10am – 12pm.
- New Healthy for Life Programme – Starting 16th January 11:30am – 1pm – a weekly class incorporating diet, exercise for a fitter healthier you.
- Count Your Blessings! 4 Week course starting 15th January – 1pm – 3pm – what should we be thankful for? Completing gratitude journals, vision boards also including confidence affirmations.
- Community Connectors drop in – Thursdays 12pm – 2pm. Needing some guidance, support or help in your community? Come along and speak with Antonia.
- Self-belief & Confidence – 4 Week course starting 18th January – 1pm – 3pm.
- Baby & Child First Aid – 11th January – 1pm – 2:30pm.
- ‘HEP C – Could it be me?’ 10th January – 12pm – 2pm. Come along & chat with our Hep C specialist nurse Sharon.
If you’ve any questions about TWW events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm or you can call TWW on 0151 647 7907.