Plan A is engaging residents in the Wirral Ward of Greasby, Frankby & Irby, to provide advice and support around how to make homes more energy efficient, in order to reduce carbon emissions and fuel bills.
Along with national government, Wirral Council has declared a Climate Emergency, and Energy Projects Plus want to help residents to understand what actions they can take to do their part to ensure we can reach our target of achieving net zero carbon emissions nationally by 2050.
What’s on offer?
Guidance for residents who want to better understand their Energy Performance Certificate, and what actions they should take to increase their property’s energy efficiency rating
- Free Energy Performance Certification for up to 75 properties (that are not marketed for sale)
- Support to understand (and apply for) any funding options that might be available, based on individual circumstances
- Free accredited Carbon Literacy training
- Free accredited Affordable Warmth training
- Advice around what you can do to reduce how much energy you use at home
How do I take part?
Residents of the Greasby, Frankby & Irby Ward can take part in a survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Plan-A
For further information about the project, you can call the Save Energy Advice Line, free on 0800 043 0151, or email [email protected].