Monthly Meetings are held in the Induction Training Room, Arrowe Park Hospital (in the basement beneath Maternity Block ) and start at 8:00pm. Refreshments are provided and the meetings usually last one hour.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- People share what a good A&E experience looks like
- Where can I go for support for my mental health as a parent?
- How one man helped make cancer care better by sharing his experience
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Jennifer* and Alex* share their stories.
- Understanding the impact of miscarriage on your mental health – Beth* and Fatima* share their stories
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Leanne* shares her story.
- Healthwatch 2019 Network Award Winners announced