Over the past few years NHS improvement, as a partner in the National Cancer Survivorship Initiative, has led the testing and prototyping of risk stratified pathways of care for those living with and beyond cancer to improve the quality and effectiveness of services for patients.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Sir Robert Francis QC confirmed as new Chair of Healthwatch England
- Encouraging people to plan for care needs ‘just in case’ is biggest hurdle for the Government’s Green Paper
- What did 34,000 people say about mental health care?
- Tell us your story about maternal mental health
- Mental health support – what are we doing about it?
- Making sure GPs provide information in a way that people can understand
- Healthwatch Network Awards 2018 shortlist announced