Over the past few years NHS improvement, as a partner in the National Cancer Survivorship Initiative, has led the testing and prototyping of risk stratified pathways of care for those living with and beyond cancer to improve the quality and effectiveness of services for patients.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- How one man helped make cancer care better by sharing his experience
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Jennifer* and Alex* share their stories.
- Understanding the impact of miscarriage on your mental health – Beth* and Fatima* share their stories
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Leanne* shares her story.
- Healthwatch 2019 Network Award Winners announced
- More focus needed on how people travel to and from NHS services
- Do you need help travelling to NHS services?