The Health and Wellbeing Hub is a safe and confidential environment to discuss health related topics including: healthy eating, weight management, sleep behaviour, bed wetting, behavioural concerns, emotional wellbeing, confidence/self-esteem and lifestyle advice, as well as signposting and referrals to other services if needed.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- People share what a good A&E experience looks like
- Where can I go for support for my mental health as a parent?
- How one man helped make cancer care better by sharing his experience
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Jennifer* and Alex* share their stories.
- Understanding the impact of miscarriage on your mental health – Beth* and Fatima* share their stories
- What impact does baby loss have on people’s mental health? Leanne* shares her story.
- Healthwatch 2019 Network Award Winners announced