A new version of Wirral’s Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment (PNA) has been published for 2015 – 2018. The Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment presents a picture of pharmaceutical service provision, reviewing access, range and adequacy of service provision and choice of provider to build on the sectors capacity and capability to help address health inequalities and support self-care in areas of greatest need. Find out more at http://info.wirral.nhs.uk/pna.html
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences