Wirral Mencap will be running ‘Summer Gateway Activities’ during the school/ college holidays this year. The summer programme will be based on their successful Gateway Awards project that runs throughout the year and supports people with a learning disability to try new things, make new friends and develop their skills. Places for these sessions are available on a first come first serve basis. To request a form and to find out more information about the Summer Gateway Activities please click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience