Wirral Mencap will be running ‘Summer Gateway Activities’ during the school/ college holidays this year. The summer programme will be based on their successful Gateway Awards project that runs throughout the year and supports people with a learning disability to try new things, make new friends and develop their skills. Places for these sessions are available on a first come first serve basis. To request a form and to find out more information about the Summer Gateway Activities please click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- 'Outstanding' GP practices understand their patients' needs
- Research highlights ‘patient-centred care’ needs to be more than an NHS buzzword
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers