Healthwatch Wirral depend upon the efforts of volunteers, whose involvement is vital in ensuring that members of the public are represented on issues of local health and social care provision. Volunteers work at all levels of the organisation and in a variety of roles – some gathering people’s views, some visiting organisations to observe and assess the care services being provide, and some representing the local community on Boards and committees. To read the full volunteering story in the Waiting Magazine click here You can also check out the back page for further information on Healthwatch Wirral.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire