Healthwatch Wirral depend upon the efforts of volunteers, whose involvement is vital in ensuring that members of the public are represented on issues of local health and social care provision. Volunteers work at all levels of the organisation and in a variety of roles – some gathering people’s views, some visiting organisations to observe and assess the care services being provide, and some representing the local community on Boards and committees. To read the full volunteering story in the Waiting Magazine click here You can also check out the back page for further information on Healthwatch Wirral.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences