During August 2015 Healthwatch Wirral visited a number of Urgent Care Services to speak to patients and undertake a questionnaire survey of patients experience and awareness of Urgent Care provision in Wirral.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Tired of explaining: the experiences of people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Tell us your views to help improve social care
- Fewer hospital appointments missed thanks to one simple idea
- Help shape the way we work
- How a simple change helped make an A&E department more child-friendly
- Greater access and consistency: What people want from health and social care services
- NHS needs to do more to understand why people are returning to hospital after being discharged