A new national plan for people with Learning disabilities and autism has recently been published. The plan is looking to develop community services and close inpatient facilities for people with a learning disability and or autism who display behaviour that challenges including those with a mental health condition. The Foreword to the document (page 4) explains the background to the project and the executive summary (pages 5-8) explains the plans that they will look to put in place. To read the full document, please click here Healthwatch Wirral would welcome comments about the documents and the proposed changes. Please send your comments into [email protected]
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences