A public consultation is running from July 28th 2014 – October 19th 2014 to gather your views on a new cancer hospital providing expert care for the people of Merseyside & Cheshire. More information and the opportunity to have your say can be found in this booklet and recent stakeholder briefing; Stakeholder briefing Consultation Summary
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences