Charity Fireworks event on Sunday 1st November at Prenton Park, Tranmere Rovers Football Club. Gates are at 5.30, Entertainment at 6.00 and Fireworks at 7.00. Display lasts around 25 minutes and is set to music. Sparks in the Park is an event where you can sit and enjoy the display out of the rain under the cover of Tranmere’s Prenton Park. They have Music and Dancing from ‘The Complete Works’, a dance group from Port Sunlight on the Wirral to entertain you whilst you wait for the Fireworks to start. Display-Only Tickets are £5 per person and are available at: Tranmere Rovers Club Shop (Prenton Park), ASDA (Bromborough, Birkenhead, Arrowe Park) and Bargain Booze (Borough Road, Grange Road West). Please click here to find out more about this event.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- 'Outstanding' GP practices understand their patients' needs
- Research highlights ‘patient-centred care’ needs to be more than an NHS buzzword
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers