Fresh advice has been issued after the number of scarlet fever cases reached the highest it’s been across Merseyside in the last six years. As the season reaches its peak, further increases are expected between late March and mid April. For information on Scarlett Fever, and ways to treat it, visit the link below. Scarlett Fever information
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire