Fresh advice has been issued after the number of scarlet fever cases reached the highest it’s been across Merseyside in the last six years. As the season reaches its peak, further increases are expected between late March and mid April. For information on Scarlett Fever, and ways to treat it, visit the link below. Scarlett Fever information
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences