The National Audit of Dementia/ Quality Mark for Elder Friendly Hospital Wards are seeking additional members for the Award Advisory Committee for the Quality Mark for Elder Friendly Hospital Wards, including service user/ carer representation. A short project description, basic information about the role and contact details for an application pack can be found here; http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/CommitteeMemberAC.pdf
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences