Pharmacists provide a range of services beyond dispensing prescriptions. They can advise on minor ailments such as colds, skin conditions and allergies, emergency contraception, truss fittings and incontinence supplies. If you need to visit a pharmacy during the Bank Holiday period please be aware that they will be operating reduced opening times. Please click here to view the opening times
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences