On behalf of NHS SEPT Community Health Services, the ‘Food First’ team are conducting a survey to explore people’s perceptions of care home food. They are looking for people linked to care homes, whatever that relationship may be, to complete the survey. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and there is the option of being entered into a prize draw to win a £50 Tesco gift card.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Six things you should expect from social care support
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless
- Healthwatch England's new strategy to put people in charge of their health and care
- Government listens to our concerns about rising emergency readmissions
- What are people’s concerns about proposed changes to NHS prescriptions?
- Healthwatch England’s National Director gives evidence to Health and Social Care Select Committee