Have you ever had an endoscopy, such as a colonoscopy or flexible sigmoidoscopy? If the answer is yes, then the charity Bowel Cancer UK need your help. Bowel Cancer UK want to hear about your experience of endoscopy services, whether it was good or bad. You can do so by filling out our survey online www.surveymonkey.com/s/
An endoscopy is a crucial means of detecting bowel cancer early, which greatly increases the chance of survival. That is why it is so important to ensure endoscopy services are of the highest quality.
By completing our survey you will be helping Bowel Cancer UK to understand more about your experience of endoscopy services and what needs to be done to improve them. It takes no more than 5 minutes to complete and will be helping them to build an accurate picture of what endoscopy services are like for patients.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience