On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Tired of explaining: the experiences of people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Tell us your views to help improve social care
- Fewer hospital appointments missed thanks to one simple idea
- Help shape the way we work
- How a simple change helped make an A&E department more child-friendly
- Greater access and consistency: What people want from health and social care services
- NHS needs to do more to understand why people are returning to hospital after being discharged