On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Six areas we want NHS England to focus on in 2018
- Mental health tops people’s health and care issues for 2018
- Join us and help make mental health care better
- How much funding has your Healthwatch received this year?
- 6,800 young people were asked about their mental health. What did they say?
- Council plans threaten future of Healthwatch Staffordshire
- Four ways carers told us they can be better supported