On Wednesday 5th June 2013, Healthwatch Wirral opened its doors to the public in order to promote Healthwatch and recruit Volunteers. The day allowed the Healthwatch Wirral Staff Team to introduce themselves and engage with all those in attendance, whilst explaining how Healthwatch can be contacted. Download the update below for more details and photos.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Six things you should expect from social care support
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless
- Healthwatch England's new strategy to put people in charge of their health and care
- Government listens to our concerns about rising emergency readmissions
- What are people’s concerns about proposed changes to NHS prescriptions?
- Healthwatch England’s National Director gives evidence to Health and Social Care Select Committee