Are you a user of the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) Patient Transport Service? If so, then NWAS wants to hear from you. In order to help the Trust get a better understanding of the experiences patients have when they book transport and travel with the PTS, whether that be a positive experience or not, the North West Ambulance Service are asking users to complete a simple questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and the feedback will be used to improve the service, if needed, which will help NWAS enhance the patients’ overall experience of using the PTS. If you are happy to help, questionnaires are available to download below, or to request a form please call Sarah on 0161 279 4832, a freepost return envelope will be provided. Please note that this form should be returned to NWAS direct. Information about the Patient Transport Service is also available at http://www.patienttransport.nwas.nhs.uk/about-pts
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire