Are you a user of the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) Patient Transport Service? If so, then NWAS wants to hear from you. In order to help the Trust get a better understanding of the experiences patients have when they book transport and travel with the PTS, whether that be a positive experience or not, the North West Ambulance Service are asking users to complete a simple questionnaire. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and the feedback will be used to improve the service, if needed, which will help NWAS enhance the patients’ overall experience of using the PTS. If you are happy to help, questionnaires are available to download below, or to request a form please call Sarah on 0161 279 4832, a freepost return envelope will be provided. Please note that this form should be returned to NWAS direct. Information about the Patient Transport Service is also available at http://www.patienttransport.nwas.nhs.uk/about-pts
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences