NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group Review of Wirral Holistic Care Service Wirral Holistic Care Service – Public Consultation We Want Your Views The CCG would like your views on our proposed approach to the future funding of the Wirral Holistic Care Service, which offers a range of treatments to patients and their families that are affected by a diagnosis of cancer. If you are a member of the public and would like to give your views, please click on the following link: https://www.wirralccg.nhs.uk/Patient-Engagement/wirral-holistic-care-service—public-consultation.htm The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Details of the proposal are provided at the beginning of the survey. Further information to help you understand the proposal in more detail, can also be found on the top right hand side on the page of the link provided above. Your feedback is needed by Monday 16th November 2015. Please note that your views are valued and will be used to inform the CCG when making decisions. All responses will be kept confidential and we will not be able to identify you as an individual. Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire. The feedback on the results will be made available on the CCG website – https://www.wirralccg.nhs.uk/Patient-Engagement/
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences