Please find below some information in relation to a current Homeopathy and Iscador consultation Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group are undertaking. NHS Wirral CCG website information – Homeopathy Iscador Consultation NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group Questionnaire patient-carer-public Local people are asked for their views as part of Homeopathy and Iscador Consultation Wirral Clinical commissioning Group would be grateful if you could please share the consultation with your staff/wider networks, and any other interested parties you might consider to be of relevance. Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group will also be holding community drop in sessions during March and April 2016. Please keep checking their website for updated information on when/where this will be held. A public consultation event will also be held in April 2016, with details to be confirmed in the coming weeks. For any further information please contact: NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group please email: [email protected] or telephone 0151 651 0011 and ask for extension 1469
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences