NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group has today announced the organisations that have been successful in a grant programme. The programme allows Wirral’s not-for-profit organisations to use their innovative projects and ideas to tackle important health priorities on Wirral. The fund supports a wide variety of social sector organisations, including voluntary groups, charities, faith groups and social enterprises. Over twenty organisations on the Wirral have been successful. To see a full list of the successful applicants and further information on the story, click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience