NHS Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group has today announced the organisations that have been successful in a grant programme. The programme allows Wirral’s not-for-profit organisations to use their innovative projects and ideas to tackle important health priorities on Wirral. The fund supports a wide variety of social sector organisations, including voluntary groups, charities, faith groups and social enterprises. Over twenty organisations on the Wirral have been successful. To see a full list of the successful applicants and further information on the story, click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- 'Outstanding' GP practices understand their patients' needs
- Research highlights ‘patient-centred care’ needs to be more than an NHS buzzword
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers