NHS England, north region, have developed a NHS England Summer communication pack , which provides a range of basic information, facts and statistics about self care and NHS services. NHS England are urging services and groups to share the summer communication pack wide and far. If you would like further information on sharing the pack then please contact Julie Marsh, [email protected] or on 0113 8251588.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience