NHS England, north region, have developed a NHS England Summer communication pack , which provides a range of basic information, facts and statistics about self care and NHS services. NHS England are urging services and groups to share the summer communication pack wide and far. If you would like further information on sharing the pack then please contact Julie Marsh, [email protected] or on 0113 8251588.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences