NHS England is consulting for a period of 12 weeks starting on December 1st, on how low and medium secure services for people with a learning disability and/or autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) should be provided across the North West. For further details and to take part in the consultation please see: https://www.england.nhs.uk/2016/12/consult-propose-close-calderstones/. If any extra assistance is required, please contact the North Specialised Commissioning team by using the details provided below: North Specialised Commissioning Team NHS England Telephone: 011382 54657 Email: [email protected]
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire