NHS England is consulting for a period of 12 weeks starting on December 1st, on how low and medium secure services for people with a learning disability and/or autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) should be provided across the North West. For further details and to take part in the consultation please see: https://www.england.nhs.uk/2016/12/consult-propose-close-calderstones/. If any extra assistance is required, please contact the North Specialised Commissioning team by using the details provided below: North Specialised Commissioning Team NHS England Telephone: 011382 54657 Email: [email protected]
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences