Nation Smile Month May 16 – June 16, 2016 National Smile Month is a campaign to help improve oral health in local communities. The team at the British Dental Health Foundation uses National Smile Month as a chance to work closely with oral health educators, health professionals, schools and workplaces, to increase their important work of delivering oral health education, especially in disadvantaged communities and regions of known poor oral health. For more information on Nation Smile Month visit the website; http://www.nationalsmilemonth.org/
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences