The Department of Health is seeking views on changes to the Nursing and Midwifery Order 2001 to help the Nursing and Midwifery Council fulfil its duties. To find out more or contribute to this consultation, visit https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/nursing-and-midwifery-council-changes-to-governing-legislation
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire