Care homes across the country will be opening their doors for National Care Home Day on Friday June 20. It’s a great opportunity for families, friends and loved ones to see the facilities available for those in care. Over 100 CQC inspectors and staff have signed up to join in the celebrations, ranging from cream teas to sporting events and musical entertainment. For more on the story, click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences