Care homes across the country will be opening their doors for National Care Home Day on Friday June 20. It’s a great opportunity for families, friends and loved ones to see the facilities available for those in care. Over 100 CQC inspectors and staff have signed up to join in the celebrations, ranging from cream teas to sporting events and musical entertainment. For more on the story, click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience