The Merseyside Fire and Rescue Authority gave approval on January 29, 2015 to move forward with the proposal to merge Upton and West Kirby Fire Stations at a new station at Saughall Massie Road. MFRS has now entered into a 12 week period of public consultation which commenced with effect from 2nd March 2015. For further background reading please follow the link (below) to the newsletter on the MFRS website which includes public meeting dates. http://www.merseyfire.gov.uk/aspx/pages/opsResponse/pdf/WIRRAL_CONSULTATION_DOCUMENT_2015.pdf
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences