On Wirral more young people (5-16) suffer from mental health disorders, emotional disorders, conduct disorders and hyperkinetic disorders than the national average. We wanted to survey young people on Wirral about their understanding of mental health. To read our Mental Health Survey Report, please click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire