On Wirral more young people (5-16) suffer from mental health disorders, emotional disorders, conduct disorders and hyperkinetic disorders than the national average. We wanted to survey young people on Wirral about their understanding of mental health. To read our Mental Health Survey Report, please click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences