The focus for the presentations were the Out of Hours service and the changes expected for the future. They asked that if any Care Homes had issues with the Out of Hours service, or with admissions of Care Home patients to the Emergency department, to let them know. Download the meeting report below. Meeting Report NHS Wirral Urgent Care 12 June 2013
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire