The focus for the presentations were the Out of Hours service and the changes expected for the future. They asked that if any Care Homes had issues with the Out of Hours service, or with admissions of Care Home patients to the Emergency department, to let them know. Download the meeting report below. Meeting Report NHS Wirral Urgent Care 12 June 2013
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences