The focus for the presentations were the Out of Hours service and the changes expected for the future. They asked that if any Care Homes had issues with the Out of Hours service, or with admissions of Care Home patients to the Emergency department, to let them know. Download the meeting report below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Six areas we want NHS England to focus on in 2018
- Mental health tops people’s health and care issues for 2018
- Join us and help make mental health care better
- How much funding has your Healthwatch received this year?
- 6,800 young people were asked about their mental health. What did they say?
- Council plans threaten future of Healthwatch Staffordshire
- Four ways carers told us they can be better supported