The meeting was held to discuss the joint response from lead Commissioners and NWAS to the Local Healthwatch report for Merseyside. Download the meeting report below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless
- Healthwatch England's new strategy to put people in charge of their health and care
- Government listens to our concerns about rising emergency readmissions
- What are people’s concerns about proposed changes to NHS prescriptions?
- Healthwatch England’s National Director gives evidence to Health and Social Care Select Committee
- Choosing care can be stressful