CALLING ALL CARERS Monday, 21st March 2016 at 2.30 pm Come to our ‘Fun-day Monday’ Easter Treat and spring into Spring with a spring in your step after a hearty meal of spring lamb! We promise the next sentence will not contain the word ‘spring’ – oops! Once again the Lonny is honouring the wonderful carers of Wirral with a meal out either with their cared for, a friend or both. There will be a full roast dinner provided free of charge for all who attend followed by a chance to relax in one of our carers’ rooms or to join in a game of prize bingo. Ring 0151 630 2076 to secure your place as spaces are limited – go on, let someone look after you for a change! With love from all at The Lonsdale
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences