We’ve started hearing from patients and the public about the issues they feel are important in their care services. So far 90 requests for signposting or issues being raised have come in to us via a whole range of channels – phone, email, mail and in person. We are in the final stages of appointing the group of volunteers who will work with the staff team to sift and prioritise these issues, although the straightforward queries have been dealt with already and details will appear here soon.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience