We’ve started hearing from patients and the public about the issues they feel are important in their care services. So far 90 requests for signposting or issues being raised have come in to us via a whole range of channels – phone, email, mail and in person. We are in the final stages of appointing the group of volunteers who will work with the staff team to sift and prioritise these issues, although the straightforward queries have been dealt with already and details will appear here soon.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- 'Outstanding' GP practices understand their patients' needs
- Research highlights ‘patient-centred care’ needs to be more than an NHS buzzword
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers