During the week of October 28th, Healthwatch Wirral will be visiting three different areas of our community in order to meet the public and explain about our role helping the voice of every individual to be heard when it comes to health and social care services. Come and speak to a member of the Healthwatch Wirral team at one of the Healthwatch Roadshow events:
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire