How to look after yourself whilst caring for someone else Each day 6,000 people become carers. Looking after a loved one can be physically and emotionally exhausting so it’s vital that carers get support. We find out how carers can make sure they look after themselves, whilst also taking care of somebody else. For more information click here
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire