Healthwatch England has published their annual report. Their verdict is that the health and social care system is not so good at listening. That’s the lesson of Mid Staffordshire, Winterbourne View and Morecambe Bay. It’s time to do things differently. http://www.healthwatch.co.uk/annual-report/download You can see media coverage of this report at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24442895 and http://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/2013/oct/09/today-in-healthcare-wednesday-9-october
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire