Healthwatch England has published their annual report. Their verdict is that the health and social care system is not so good at listening. That’s the lesson of Mid Staffordshire, Winterbourne View and Morecambe Bay. It’s time to do things differently. http://www.healthwatch.co.uk/annual-report/download You can see media coverage of this report at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24442895 and http://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/2013/oct/09/today-in-healthcare-wednesday-9-october
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences