Clinical Commissioning Groups buy, on your behalf, a wide range of health services, treatments and procedures. Most of these are aimed at everyone – but some are for very specific conditions or for small groups of patients with specific needs. Wirral Clinical Commissioning Group are asking for your input into the services that they commission, and need responses by 30 April 2014. Find out more by downloading the leaflet below. CommSayWirral_2
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences