Have you received care from North West Ambulance Service? Care Quality Commission (CQC) would like to hear your experiences of using, or caring for someone, who has used the North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust. Do you think the service is safe, effective, caring, responsive or well-led? Before CQC inspect they listen to what people have to say about their local services & the staff who work in them. It’s one of the most important things that the CQC does. CQC are unable to resolve individual complains but your views and experiences will help their inspectors decide which areas to look at during the inspection. To hear your views, – whether good or bad – CQC will be holding their first online listening activity from Monday 28th July – Friday 1st August, on their online community. To post your feedback, you will need to register at: https://communities.cqc.org.uk/public/ This will be an open discussion, please be aware that your feedback will be visible to all members of the community and the inspectors will not be replying to individual concerns or complaints posted on the site. If you would prefer to submit anonymous feedback, please fill in the share your experience form, call CQC on 03000 61 61 61 or email [email protected] Results of Care Quality Commission inspections can be found on the CQC website Please only submit comments for North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience