Bidston Sports Ability is offering FREE taster sessions for a new badminton session at Birkenhead Youth Club every Thursday (during term time only) from 10am to 12pm. The sessions are aimed at adults who are new to the sport we call the session BadminTONE as its a chance to stretch and warm up followed by games and social activities. The sessions will only be a very small group. 6 players maximum so lots of tuition etc and individual attention. If you are interested in the sessions or would like to know more, then please contact Peter Jones on 07795108025. It is essential that you book due to limited spaces. There are still some FREE taster sessions available on 12th June and 3rd, 10th July. Normal session cost is £3 or we do courses that cost £20 for 10 weeks from September .
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Let them eat rice cake?
- 86-year old volunteer dedicates over 250 hours to helping make services better
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire