There have been a large number of stories in the media recently about people having difficulties finding an NHS dentist. Healthwatch England has summarised some of these stories here www.healthwatch.co.uk/news/trouble-finding-nhs-dentist-youre-not-alone On Wirral, the WirralWell team have set up some signposting to local dentists at www.wirralwell.org/listingcategory/other-health/ If you are struggling to access dentistry services, please tell us about it.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience