Family Tree Wirral is a charity working to support carers of people with mental health needs. Family Tree has been fortunate to secure funding to provide a comprehensive training programme through until December 2014 which may be of interest to carers, service users, staff and members of the public. Thanks to the funding, they can offer free places to carers and service users and other places are provided at a low cost. The programme can be found here Family Tree Training Programme 2014 and places can be booked online via: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/family-tree-wirral-6605320835?s=25383321
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences