Faiths and Dementia Regional Conference – Wed 17th May
Faiths and Dementia ’23 is organised by Liverpool Dementia Action Alliance and Christians On Ageing with assistance of Alzheimer’s Society and House of Memories.
Faiths and Dementia ’23 will explore ways for Faith leaders and groups to make a real difference for their community members living with dementia and family carers.
Speakers include representatives from all major Faiths as well as dementia experts.
Alzheimer’s Society will provide Dementia Friends information sessions ;
House Of Memories will bring their acclaimed immersive mobile museum experience.
Vegetarian buffet lunch provided. Tickets £15, free for people with dementia and family carers.
Where and When ?
Wednesday 17th May 2023, during national Dementia Action Week, at St Margaret Clitherow Centre, Croxteth Drive, Liverpool L17 1AA.
Registration from 9.30, start 10.00, close 4.00.
Who should attend ?
Anyone involved in leading or managing religious groups or places of worship.
Anyone working in housing, health or social care professions.
Why should you attend ?
Faiths and Dementia ’23 will enable you to
- understand better the nature of dementia and living with the condition
- learn about how dementia affects much more than memory
- hear how different Faith groups have supported people with dementia
- find out how support and care services should recognise the relevance of spiritual beliefs
- meet and discuss problems and solutions with others having similar experiences
- gain insights and information to help you to help people affected by dementia
For more details visit faithsanddementia23.com.
For queries email [email protected]
For tickets and registration go to faithsanddementia23.eventbrite.co.uk
Flyer: Faiths and Dementia 23